EasyPark’s mission is to make parking easy, safe and secure. We work with our clients and community groups in the areas where we provide parking services to help improve these areas and make them safer. For the past 70 years, EasyPark has been providing safe, clean, friendly, convenient, and affordable parking to the Greater Vancouver community.
This position is responsible for ensuring a high level of service to the public and other Corporation staff through the efficient management of all customer service duties associated with serving the internal and external customers.
· Responds to customer inquiries by email, live chat, and through our online appeals process
· Raises refund requests for the Customer Service Supervisors
· Reports meter/ app malfunctions to the meter collections teams
· Reviews and request refund requests for customers for double paying on the meter
· Responds to live chat inquires and assists customers at our parking facilitates
· Issues out receipts to customers as required upon confirming transaction
· Answer general monthly parking emails
· Actively works with the Assistant Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Coordinator, and other EasyPark departments on flagging meter or app deficiencies
· Facilitates Tow Requests for reserved monthly parkers as required
· Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
· Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
· Enters data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
· Monitors Zendesk Backlog and organizes tickets for the customer service team
· Close up to 80 appeals/ Zendesk tickets per shift
· Possess exceptional organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-task environment
· High level of personal integrity and strong work ethic
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
· Effective attention to detail and a high degree of data entry accuracy
· Ability to operate standard office equipment (phone, fax, photocopier, printer, etc.)
· Computer proficiency, including effective working skills of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and e-mail
· Proven data entry and typing skills – 70 wpm (alphabetic and numeric characters)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Call Centre experience is an asset. Dispute/conflict resolution training
· Valid Drivers License & 1 year experience of driving
· 1 – 3 years of relevant Customer Service or a Collections experience is required
· Minimum 1 year proven success within customer service role with high volume of incoming calls
· Experience in dispute and conflict resolution
· Office setting with shift work during peak seasons. Regular evening/weekend scheduling will be required.
· Ability to attend professional development opportunities after hours as required
· Overtime as required.
The CSR position is initiative driven and requires exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, excellent verbal Continue and written communication skills, and is comfortable using various computer software. Ensures a high level of service to the public and other Corporation staff and is responsible for the delivery of effective and superior customer service management services for the Corporation.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $21.00 per hour