EasyPark has been an industry leader and provider in parking management services for over 68 years. We have the knowledge and subject matter expertise to deliver upon and meet the requirements of our diverse clientele.
Our mission is to provide safe, clean friendly, convenient and affordable parking to the Greater Vancouver community.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative (Seasonal Contract) to join EasyPark.
As a member of the People & Culture group, this position is responsible for ensuring a high level of service to the public and other Corporation staff through the efficient management of violation disputes and customer service.
- Responding to customer concerns regarding safety, employee conduct, machine functionality
- Solving problems that affect the service, efficiency, and productivity; responding to customer requests regarding payment errors and refunds
- Ensuring effective customer service is maintained by scheduling resources in an appropriate manner to respond to customer traffic volumes; bringing violation and collection disputes to a satisfactory resolution
- Preparing customer refund requests for review and approval; researching customer payment history and providing supporting documentation
- Recording and updating violations database with communications and/or resolutions with customers
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager, Violations & Collections
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-task environment
- High level of personal integrity and strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of data entry accuracy
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (phone, fax, photocopier, printer, etc.)
- Computer proficiency, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail
Location: Downtown Vancouver
- Compensation: $18 per hour
- This is a fluctuating part time (20 hrs) to full time (40 hrs) position covering staff holidays and our summer season with immediate effect until the end of September and will require Weekend and Evening Shifts to be covered.
To apply for this position please email a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org